Sells the organization’s merchandise according to agreed targets. Effectively market stock to customers, manage stock control to ensure constant availability of stock to clients.
- Grade 12 or NQF 4
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation towards marketing and client service
- Team orientated
- Willing to undergo continuous training
- Clear Criminal record
- Stock control
- Stock orders
- Marketing of agricultural commodities
- Other ad-hoc job related duties
- Continuously rendering customer service of high standard to walk-in customers and via telephonic and email medium
- Merchandising skills
- Conflict management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Sound sales and interpersonal skills
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px