Junior HR Payroll Administrator – Fixed-Term Contract
|Remuneration:||R7500 – R8800 per month basic salary|
|Location:||Durban, La Lucia|
A fast paced HR department requires an administrator to offer a support function to all HR related aspects.
The candidate will be responsible for – but not limited to:
- Maintaining files and personnel records
- Reporting on all legislative requirements not limited to employment equity, COVID reporting and SETA annual reporting
- Collating data from personnel at various sites and maintaining accurate records
- Advertising vacancies and screening of CVs
- Payroll capturing using VIP Premier
- Policy implementation and amendment
Candidates who have the required experience and are looking for a junior HR admin role are encouraged to forward their CV to email@example.com to be considered for this fixed-term position.
Persons in permanent roles should not apply unless they are prepared to take on a limited duration contract.
- HR degree VIP Premier proficiency
- Previous HR admin and payroll experience
- MS Office suite proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word)
The role will suit a candidate who is well organised and methodical and can maintain good records.
Must be a self starter and be looking for a great opportunity to master the full generalist function.
Posted on 02 Oct 2021, Closing date 30 Nov 2021