Hollywoodbets exciting opportunity available for a Junior IT Technician to be based in Team Support, at our Team Support offices in Boksburg. The incumbent will execute electronic equipment control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes the repairs system and paperwork accuracy.
- 2 years’ experience within an IT Technician-related role.
- IT Qualification (A+ and N+) – MSCE qualification.
- Manage and control the archive room and electronic repairs/ inventory accuracy checks.
- Salvage any usable components of electronics, repair and /or dispose of the item in the best
- To dispose/ sell redundant IT stock maximise availability of stockroom space.
- Ensure that the department is well organised and controlled to sufficiently support the goals of
- Ensure incoming equipment/archiving is receipted and recorded appropriately according to the
- Ensure repaired items are labelled and issued out according to the company’s IT policy and
- Ensure queries are sorted timeously and that communication is always top priority.
- Ensure any problems encountered are reported to the Racing Distribution General Manager
clearly and timeously.
- Ensure and keep accurate record of equipment received, destroyed and repaired is maintained.
- Compile and maintain an accurate record of archive room.
- Ensure to conduct yourself professionally and are always productive.
- Set up of desktops and laptops (Install software as well).
- Set up of all other IT hardware.
- Adhoc duties as and when required by the business.
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent problem solving and reporting abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure impressive planning, organizational, leading and controlling skills.
- Exceptional people skills and time management.
- Portray strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining efficiency.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.