Future Families: Junior Social Worker
NPO 084 926
OVCY FAMILY STRENGTHENING PROGRAMME
1 X Junior Social Worker: Ekurhuleni North 1 & 2
ASSUMPTION OF DUTY: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE UNTIL 30 SEPTEMBER 2021
- A relevant qualification in social work
- Registered as a Social Worker
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Strong work ethics and ability to ensure programme implementation within stipulated timelines.
- Report writing and computer and power point presentation skills.
- Valid driver’s license (Code 08) and own vehicle
- Training and facilitating mentoring skills
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Conducting progress review assessments using the Site Improvement Monitoring System (SIMS) and implementing improvement plans.
- Case finding, recruitment and enrolment of expected HIV Positivity quotas by implementing a variety of strategies.
- Spearheading M & E activities at sites this includes implementing Quality Improvement (QI) and Routine Data Quality Assessments (RDQA) activities.
- Being actively involved in the compilation of monthly/quarterly programme reports.
- Establishing and maintenance of partnerships and relationships with government departments and other stakeholders.
- Meeting regularly with the Project Manager to get guidance on programme developments.
- Well-kept Administration system.
HOURS OF WORK: 08:00 – 16:00
Send a short CV to Vivian Machokonye before 15 June 2021 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Future Families reserves the right not to make an appointment.