A fantastic opportunity is now open for a young individual wishing to build a career in this dynamic company. The ideal candidate will require a hard work ethic, possess practical problem-solving abilities, and be willing to travel to outlying branches. The ideal candidate will be a confident individual who is reliable and honest and able to function as a team player.
About the position:
Your career will start off as part of a traveling stock audit team, with various future development opportunities to grow into.
- Traveling from branch to branch conducting stock audits
- Ensuring accurate counts are conducted and variances investigated
- Assisting the company within the sales, warehousing, and various other departments as needed
- Ensuring stock code and part number knowledge is maintained on an acceptable company standards
- Constant improvement on product knowledge
- Continue self-development
The minimum requirements for this position is a matric certificate (having maths would be an advantage) and a code B drivers license.
Salary is market-related, depending on current experience levels