- Human resources
- Head Office, JHB
- Kronos System Specialist (HR)
- A vacancy exists for a Kronos System Specialist, based at Head Office, reporting to the HR Systems Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring ongoing maintenance and support of an effective Time and Attendance system to meet business requirements in line with HR strategy and Company strategic objectives.
- Critical Outputs
- Ensuring an effective quality management system by:
- Creating and managing standard and exception scenarios on a continuous basis in order to affect optimum functioning of the Kronos system
- Ensuring the Kronos system is correctly configured
- Monitoring Service Now statistics and investigating formal and informal feedback in order to ensure customer satisfaction
Ensuring effective relationship building with internal and external stakeholders by:
- Participating in formal and informal communication sessions in order to build and maintain productive relationships
Ensuring effective system maintenance and support (training) by:
- Reviewing data integrity, audit data and maintain and test systems on a continuous basis
- Ensuring system changes are implemented in order to optimize system capability
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Developing, maintaining and publishing system forms and training manuals in order to facilitate complete and accurate documentation
- Ensuring user efficiency by educating and training users on the Kronos system
Ensuring effective governance and risk management by:
- Identify gaps and implement remedial action
- Participating in internal audit processes and providing information to ensure a comprehensive audit rating
- Liaising with external auditors regarding information and documentation required to affect a positive external audit report
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or Human Resource Management
- Strong knowledge and background of Kronos (Time and Attendance and Advanced Scheduler Modules)
- Knowledge of Time & Attendance Processes
- Knowledge and background of Vision HR System will be advantageous.
- Experience within a large (5000+) corporate environment
- Exposure to HR systems within a large corporate environment
- Basic understanding of relevant labour legislation
- Computer proficiency
- Driver’s license and ability to travel
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgment
- Understanding of database structures
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Verbal and Written Communication (including presentations)
- Drive & energy
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Leading by example
- Excellence orientation (concern for high quality work)
- Ethical behavior (honesty)
- Closing date
- Friday, March 12, 2021
Candidate must be willing to gain a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits in general as well as a good understanding of the Life Healthcare retirement funds. Customer focus and sound judgement skills are critical. Good organisational skills are essential.
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.