Durpro Workforce Solutions
A Manufacturing Company in Pinetown has a vacancy for an experienced Laminating Operator.
- Read , understand, and follow job card instructions.
- Ensure that the correct cut back roller is used.
- Verify which side of the raw material has been treated, using a dyne pen.
- Ensure the rollers are at the required heat setting.
- Ensure the correct cut back roller is used and the material has been aligned.
- Ensure that the adhesive ratio test is conducted and is coating the rollers adequately.
- Ensure the V test is conducted, and the tension is correct.
- Record required information on job card.
- Perform regular quality checks.
- Complete time sheet and check list
- Weigh and label reels
- Record weight
Experience and Qualification:
- Grade 12/Equivalent
- 2 or more years relevant experience operating a Laminating machine in a manufacturing environment.
- Clear criminal record
Should you not be contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.