Sells the organisation’s merchandise according to agreed targets. Effectively displays the entire range of stock on hand and maintains the housekeeping of the stock and fittings. Administers and controls all cash and card transactions handled at the shop
- Grade 12 or NQF 4
- Mathematics a requirement
- Previous experience in sales of parts will serve as an advantage
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation towards marketing and client service
- Team orientated
- Clear criminal record
- Willingness to relocate
Duties And Responsibilities
- Meet sales targets (commission structure is applicable)
- Stock control
- Stock orders
- Marketing of parts and workshop
- Willing to undergo continuous training
- Other ad-hoc job related duties
- Conflict management skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px