Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
Direct Reporting Line:
The training and education of students; student consultations; the establishment of a knowledge base of the discipline through academic research & development.
Key Performance Area:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing Students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within Rosebank College environment
- Honours in Supply Chain or Logistics/Transportation Management.
- Honours in one of the Supply Chain Management fields (e.g. operations, supply chain or logistics management) with Supply Chain Management to the third year level
- Bachelor degree with Supply Chain Management or a similarly related field (e.g. operations, supply chain or logistic management) with Supply Chain Management to the third year level PLUS either an MBA\MBL or a postgraduate diploma in business or education
- Lecturing experience in Supply Chain Management/ Integrated Logistics Management/ risk/ supply chain/logistics or transportation management/warehouse management
- Work experience as a logistics manager/ supply chain manager/ warehouse manager