Employment Type: Part-time (Face-to-face)
Reporting to: Head Academic
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
- Developing and implementing intervention programmes for at-risk students
- Be technologically savvy in the classroom
Desired Experience & Qualification
- An Honours Degree / Masters in Public Administration and management.
- A masters or Honours degree in a similarly related field such as Political sciences with a background of Public Administration
- Lecturing experience in Public Administration, Financial management in the public Sector
- Work experience in the Public sector and knowledge of the PFMA, the legislative frameworks associated with public financial management, the role players in government public finances, the budget process, and the ethical conduct of public financial managers and manage enterprise risk.
The successful candidate will be expected to give face-to-face classes
Please note that only applications via the website will be considered for shortlisting.
IIE Rosebank College reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates and to verify credit standing. Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
IIE Rosebank College reserves the right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise.