Reporting to: Programme Manager
- Honours Degree or Higher (or equivalent) in Public Administration or related discipline (non-negotiable).
- Qualification in Education (PGCE or equivalent) or Training and Development an added advantage.
- Flair for online lecturing and learning management systems (LMSs) required.
- Good communication skills, organisational skills, and excellent time management.
- A minimum of two years teaching experience coupled with industry exposure and flair for online teaching technology.
- Exposure to LMSs like blackboard will be an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities
- Presenting content in a class environment
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
- Developing and implementing intervention programmes for at-risk students
Please note that only applications via the website will be considered for shortlisting.
IIE Rosebank College reserves the right to verify all information provided by candidates and to verify credit standing. Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.
IIE Rosebank College reserves the right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise.