The IIE’s Varsity College in Sandton has part-time lecturer vacancies available on the following programme for the 2022 academic year:
IIE Bachelor of Accounting:
Module: Introduction to Information Systems
- Honours degree in Business Information Systems/Computer Science
- Previous lecturing experience within tertiary/environment is advantageous
- Current industry knowledge is essential
- Positions are part-time, with lectures taking place between 08: and 17:00
- CVs should be maximum of two pages
- On your covering page, please specify you availability to lecture, as well as the subject areas in which you are qualified to lecture.
- Provide a motivational letter as well as certified copies of transcript(s), qualifications, and ID
- Where applicable, details of work permit must be included in your application
- Owing to the of CVs received, we may not be able to personally contact all applicants. Only individuals whose qualifications and skills closely match the position requirements will be contacted for interviews.
- Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent Residents of South Africa in possession of proof of permanent status
For any enquiries please contact: Kimberly Mclntyre on email@example.com
Please use the heading: Part-time lecturing position in your email