Legal Officer (Temp)
Reporting to: Compliance and Research Manager
Job Ref: RECR/LO/001
The Temp Legal Officer role is to maintain a contract management system, ensuring compliance with the legal and policy environment and to provide legal and policy related support services on a broad range of matters to all departments within the NFVF.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 Years post qualification experience (PQE)
- Admission as an Attorney or Advocate advantageous
- 3 years’ experience in a legal, policy or compliance environment
- 1 Year experience in creative/cultural industries advantageous
- Knowledge of Government Regulatory Framework advantageous e.g. PFMA, BBBEE, Preferential Procurement, POPI, PAIA
Research and monitor legal and regulatory framework of the audio-visual industry
- Review policies
- Draft organisational contracts
- Monitor organisational contract management system
- Film and Video Industry Knowledge
- Organisational Legislation, Policy and Procedures
- Customer/Stakeholder focused
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit their abridged curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com or fax on 086 519 7585 no later than 25 August 2021 quoting a relevant reference number.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).