LIFE SCIENCES TEACHER
To commence duty Term 1 of 2022
The ideal candidate will hold the following qualities:
- be an appropriately qualified and experienced teacher
- have registered with SACE
- IEB experience would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Matric marking experience would be an advantage
- have experience in curriculum development or sound knowledge of the curriculum
- be energetic and creative
- must be prepared to play a full and active role in the co-curricular life of the school
- the ability to coach sport would be an advantage
A detailed CV, along with a covering letter and the contact details of three referees, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that the email identifies the position for which the application is intended.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received, and interviews arranged for shortlisted candidates thereafter. Consequently, the position may be filled before the deadline date, so serious applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
In terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (“POPIA”), the applicant freely and voluntarily consents to Clifton School collecting, processing, and storing his/her personal and special personal information for the purposes of his/her application for this position.
The closing date for applications is 22 October 2021.
Clifton School reserves the right not to make an appointment.