BKB Louwid is looking for the best talent in the galaxy! Are you an innovative go-getter? Positive? Enthusiastic? Willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty? Are you able to conjure up creative solutions to complex problems? Are you tough, resilient and able to perform well in an exceptionally high-pressured and competitive environment, made more challenging by shifting deadlines and priorities? Can you spin straw into gold?
If so, you’ll fit right in! You’ll be warmly welcomed by a strong, agile, adaptable and talented team who embody the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. We get knocked down, we get up again. As many times as it takes. We’re aiming for the stars and are seeking brave souls with a pioneering spirit and impeccable work ethic to join us for the ride and have fun along the way. Passengers need not apply.
Level-up and be part of the BKB Team. We give our people the opportunity, the tools and the voice to actively make a difference: smash deliverables, crush goals, shoot at the moon and take over the world.
If you think you can play a part in taking us to the stratosphere, reach out and join us! We’d love to have you on board. BKB supports its talent through its progressive benefits, wellness and a culture of professional progress.
Agricultural Diploma/Degree with 3 years’ marketing experience
At least 3 years’ experience in the Livestock environment
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Goal orientated
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Time management skills
- Good computer literacy
- Decision-making skills
- Must be fully bilingual and conversant in Afrikaans & English
- Valid driver’s license
- Drive and energy
- Initiating action
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Impact and influence
- Procurement of livestock for auctions through effective and innovative services
- Sales of livestock
- Ensure constant growth in market share, revenue and profitability
- Procurement, marketing and handling of auctions
- Classing of livestock
- Responsible for effective and efficient logistics and administrative processes
- Gathering of producer information to facilitate effective planning of marketing
- Provide excellent customer services