Magazine Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||R24000 – R30000 per month basic salary|
A creative studio is seeking to hire a talented magazine graphic designer to join their team as soon as possible. Full time.
Based in Bryanston.
The search is on in finding the perfect candidate who combines conceptual and creative excellence with experience in design.
When submitting your CV, ensure the following will accompany your application:
- A copy of your CV.
- A copy of your portfolio.
- A link to your online portfolio or links showcasing your work.
This is a key role within the agency. You will be a key graphic designer across a number of extremely high profile accounts and will constantly champion excellent creative standards throughout the company.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements and skill set:
- To conceptualise and through creative thinking using your imaginary design skills, produce outstanding creative work within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied and present to client.
- The responsibility vests in the attitude, behaviour, determination and accountability to pursue all avenues in order to ensure that the end product/design craft is of a high standard.
- By taking ownership, pride and the use of all available resources, the end product/design craft should project a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptionally fast conceptual skills.
- A portfolio that demonstrates these skills beyond a shadow of doubt and the results of the activities to prove it.
- Finely honed design skills and latest techniques – graphic designer.
- Capability to take on campaigns with multi-element tasks which require a concept and a thought through process
- Must be fully computer literate on Mac in Freehand and Adobe: Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- Must have strong conceptual skills
- Raw design talent must be evident
- Strong on running and meeting tight deadlines
- You must really, really have a good given design talent
- Must have a diploma/degree in fine arts/design or similar
- Previous agency experience essential
- Preference would be given to candidates with branding agency experience
- Portfolio imperative to showcase your work
- Min three to five+ years’ experience essential
- Able to do design, conceptualisation, etc.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96 hour turn-around time.
Posted on 13 Jul 08:54
Apply by email