Free State Oil (Pty) Ltd is a subsidiary of VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd, a dynamic role player in the edible oil industry, situated in Villiers in the Eastern Free State. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Maintenance Admin Assistant
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Previous experience in maintenance planning and scheduling will be an advantage
- Experience in On-key system will be an advantage
- Experience in supply chain management will be an advantage
- Computer literate
- Background in production and industrial environment
- Clear criminal record
- Constantly adding value to the functions of the job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Optimal utilizing On-Key maintenance program to ensure that the machinery used in processing plants is in the best possible working order by undertaking a range of maintenance inspections and scheduling maintenance processes
- Plan and organize preventative maintenance processes such as condition monitoring or plant start-up or inspection as well as preventative maintenance processes like lubrication, sensory inspections and periodic component replacement
- Analyze the risk of process failure, ensure that correct spare parts are stocked, undertake performance measurement, and ensure that maintenance costs are kept as low as possible
- Maintenance planner / spares administration will assist with procurement of maintenance spares
- Ensure stock levels in store are up to date.
- Critical spares / stock part list for plant are available.
- Responsible for the physical receipt of spares inwards and the issue of spares against appropriate requisitions
- Keep stock and store items in good order and keep the warehouse clean and tidy.
- Record stock movement on a computerized system.
- Decision making
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px