2020-12-08 – 2021-01-07
Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth
Market related –
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Manager to supervise and coordinate the activities of maintenance artisans, approved service providers and sub-contractors.
Open position : Maintenance Manager
Location : Port Elizabeth
Type : Permanent position
Salary : Market related
Reporting to : Operations Manager
Equity AA / AA position
Job requirements :
• Tertiary Qualification in related field
• Minimum 5 Years – Related Work Experience. – Preferably in a supervisory role
• Min 3 years in managerial position or acting in managerial position
• Artisan – Qualified trade-tested artisan by a recognised trade testing authority
• Computer Literacy- SAP, Microsoft suite and Machine control (PLC) packages preferable
• Adhere to principles and values
• Apply good governance principles
• Build interpersonal tolerance and teamwork practices
• Produce and maintain effective business results
• Sharing functional expertise
• Performing tasks requiring movement, strength and/or perception.
• Working with language in various forms.
• Understanding, operating, building and modifying mechanical devices.
• Dealing effectively with spatial relations, visual-spatial tasks and the orientation of objects in space.
• Working with numbers and numerical/mathematical concepts.
• Using specific knowledge, tools or other equipment to enhance performance.
• It includes specific aptitudes such as computer programming, understanding electrical systems, etc.
• The ability to shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information (such as speech, sounds, touch, or other sources).
• The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
• The ability to quickly and accurately compare similarities and differences among sets of letters, numbers, objects, pictures, or patterns.
• The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
• The ability to know your location in relation to the environment or to know where other objects are in relation to you.
• The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged.
• The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
• The ability to detect or tell the differences between sounds that vary in pitch and loudness.
• The ability to judge which of several objects is closer or farther away from you, or to judge the distance between you and an object.
Key performance areas / summary of duties :
• Develop team members/employees
• Ensure compliance to safety, health, environmental and quality policies and standards
• Manage and assess the performance of individual team members
• Plan, organise lead and control maintenance work activities
• Achieve and sustain equipment reliability levels to achieve OEE objectives
Should you meet the above job requirements pleas email your CV to email@example.com
Please add “Maintenance Manager” to the subject line of your email.
No reply after 2 weeks indicates that you have been unsuccessful.