Overall Job Function
The Key Accounts Manager: Sales will be reporting to the Group Manager: Sales (GP East and Key Accounts) and will be responsible for achieving budgeted sales objectives and increasing revenues, penetration levels and sales volumes at acceptable levels of risk.
- Assure all relations with the high-end customers (Purchasing, Quality, Parts & Accessories, Marketing) from working level up to the highest levels.
- Coordination of all information regarding ongoing and new projects between all stakeholders.
- Budget responsibility, product availability responsibility to the customer and monthly reporting.
- Observing the market or trends and making competitive comparisons with these data.
- Make sure that proper information (in quantity, quality and on time) flows between all Sumitomo members involved with the high-end customers’ accounts.
- Inform Management about new business opportunities for further consideration.
- Assure a proper coordination with other Sumitomo Rubber members in charge of relations with the high-end customers’ accounts in other parts of the world.
- Ensure that Budgets and targets are achieved.
- Follow-up our service level, analyse customer’s forecasts, watch for product availability and take corrective action when necessary.
- Report monthly figures about sales, forecasts and market shares.
- Contribute to Budget definition for Sales and define our MTP projections.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Sales
- Minimum 5 year’s sales experience
- Computer literacy [Microsoft Office and SAP]
- Valid driver’s license
- Good verbal and communication skills in English and Afrikaans
- Negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building ability
- Planning and organizing skills
- Team player
- Customer Focus
- High degree of energy drive