If you are passionate about all things Marketing with an OCD nature towards the nitty gritty of the detail, then a dynamic provider of Software Solutions, Services & Training in Joburg wants you as their next Marketing Assistant. You will work with senior management on all facets of traditional and digital marketing. The ideal candidate must have at least 1-year hands-on experience with Marketing across traditional and digital Marketing and Marketing Automation, Email Tools or Google. You must be skilled with Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager & Facebook Business Suite, solid understanding of SEO, Statistics Management, have Copywriting ability and some Graphic Design skills. Any experience with WordPress, Adobe CS, Pardot, CRM (Salesforce) and Website Development will prove beneficial. Please note this role is not remote and you will be office-based.
- Marketing Reporting – Prepare accurate reports on various traditional & digital marketing campaign’s overall performances.
- General Marketing Admin – Event organisation, staff/company events.
- Ad Hoc Tasks – Provide day-to-day assistance to head of marketing, event organisation, photography, video editing.
- Website Development and / or Administration – Create, upload, and manage website content.
- Social Media Management – Content creation, managing advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Digital Mailers – Create copy and artwork to build and distribute digital mailers.
- Digital Marketing Administration – Roll-out and manage digital marketing activities including Google AdWords, PPC, SEO and Google Analytics.
- Grade 12/Matric certificate.
- A Business degree/certificate in marketing is highly preferable
- Google Certified.
- At least one-year hands-on practical Marketing experience across digital and traditional marketing including techniques and technologies.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing platforms and technologies i.e., Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager & Facebook Business Suite.
- Experience setting up and optimising spend, and performance Google Ads would be preferable.
- Solid understanding of SEO, Google advertising, statistics management, & content creation.
- Experience with setting up and managing marketing emails and automated journeys.
- Microsoft Office software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Strong Copywriting skills.
- Graphic Design knowledge.
- WordPress, Adobe CS and an email marketing tool.
- An understanding of CRM (Salesforce) and Pardot would be preferable, but not essential.
- Website Development.
- Great time management with ability to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to assume responsibility for tasks.
- A readiness to work as part of a team and support colleagues.
- Innovative and creative problem solver.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Creativity with a focus on results.
- Highly organised with a good eye for detail. Someone with OCD tendencies will fit in perfectly.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Understands that Star Wars is more than 1 movie.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to target=”_blank and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 18 Jun 17:17
087 351 0743