Bonne Garde Support has an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing Co-ordinator to be based in Team Support, Umhlanga, Durban. The incumbent will be responsible for providing a support structure to all Mozambique Mobile Teams and Senior Marketing Co-ordinator. Assisting with queries, requests, and inquiries from Mobile Teams and Contact Centre with the aim of adequately and timeously resolving these matters. Offering support to the Operations Management Team.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within a marketing-related role.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within operations administration-related role.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Relevant Diploma, Degree, or Business Management Degree.
- Segmentation of market, aligning event, and concepts for specific markets.
- Be involved in promoter coaching/training and implementing promotional checklists.
- Campaign conceptualization and implementation in collaboration with Team Support.
- Event management including planning, branding, and working with social media and marketing team for promotion.
- Regional specific campaigns and events roll out.
- Identify branding and partnership opportunities as well as new business opportunities.
- Branding roll out (containers, taxi ranks, billboards, radio, newspaper, etc.).
- Consulting and collaborating with retail marketing on-brand campaigns.
- Training on product and marketing campaigns.
- Identifying and being involved in sponsorships.
- Conducting market research through customer interaction and feedback from the Team on the ground.
- Assisting where possible with projects.
- Competitor analysis.
- Advice on improving promotions and personalizing for specific brands/outlets/markets.
- Competitor and trend analysis to ensure the brand remains innovative and ahead of the competition.
- Drive promotions and events around company brand ambassadors.
- Identify synergies to exploit for business growth and brand awareness.
- Assist to amplify CSI projects for the benefit of growing the HW brand.
- Monitoring social pages on all platforms and ensuring content is always given to social teams.
- Reporting on all activities.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Will be required to travel around and out of the Country.
- Extended working hours are required depending on marketing activities.
Skills and competencies:
- Impressive planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional ability to work under pressure.
- Strong People Management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good report writing skills. (Verbal and written).
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.