We are looking to hire a marketing coordinator with outstanding organizational and project coordination skills. We are on the hunt for a creative individual with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
To ensure success, you should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all brand and marketing activities to specific, clearly defined audiences. Our ideal candidate will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, the ability to think on their feet and use initiative and meticulous attention to detail.
- A relevant Marketing/Communications or related Diploma/Degree.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- At least 3 years in marketing and/or digital marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to comprehend and interpret strategies and consumer behaviour.
- Experience gathering large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis with the ability to simplify complex information into a user – friendly format.
- Event and project Management experience.
- Provide support to the Brand and Marketing Team and implement marketing plans across all platforms.
- Develop strategic brand and marketing initiatives and activities that support and deliver on key objectives.
- Create branded marketing and communication campaigns and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content and schedules.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Setup tracking and reporting systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate coverage and partnerships.
- Traffic all marketing and communication efforts to appropriate channels and Team Members.
- Develop and manage internal communication platforms.
- Develop and implement events and promotions.
- Organize and streamline processes within the Marketing Team.
- Manage contractors, suppliers and other vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as reports including; graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Monitor budgets and reconciliations in real time reporting on any variances.
- Ad hoc requests and task as required from time to time.
- Ability to work weekends and after hours.
Skills and competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to foster relationships.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment and show initiative.
- Strong organisational and presentation capability.
- High levels of attention to detail and resilience.
- Must be resourceful and show innovative approach to work.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.