|Reference No: 596386|
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Marketing Officer. This is a Permanent position based at Western Cape.
|To establish and maintain relationships with existing and prospective clients on behalf of Lancet in order to grow the company’s brand market share and services.|
|Minimum Criteria Required:|
|Diploma/Degree in Marketing or Biomedical qualification or other relevant qualification|
|3-5 Yrs Relevant Working Experience|
|Relevant Job Knowledge:|
Laboratory information systems
Laboratory standards operating procedures and processes
Marketing and sales knowledge
|Key Performance Areas:|
|• Contributes to planning and developing a marketing strategy for Lancet in order to promote the image, brand awareness and services of the organisation.
• Establishes and maintains effective relations and personal contact with existing and prospective clients including medical doctors at hospitals and in private practice, hospital managers and hospital marketers as well as key suppliers and service providers to ensure loyalty to the Lancet brand.
• Proactively marketing and selling Lancet services to existing and prospective customers to grow Lancet’s market share.
• Participates in and represents Lancet in marketing events such as pharmaceutical days, medical aid days and hospital open days to promote the image and services of the organisation.
• Assists with product/service orientation and training of laboratory administrative staff to ensure they are familiarised with relevant laboratory/medical technology related terminology and telephone etiquette.
• Services as first point of contact between Lancet and customers to address a range of queries and complaints pertaining to laboratory services in order to ensure swift resolution of issues and feedback to customers
• Providing a feedback loop to all departments within their territory to ensure maintenance of high levels of customer service
• Completion and submission of CRM report on a weekly basis to Managers to provide information regarding customers
|Attention To Detail
Drive (includes energy and stamina) linked to achievement motivation
|Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.|
|– Closing date: 5/31/2021 12:00:00 AM|