Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Marketing Production Admin Clerk at our Head Office in Midrand. Duties will include Provide administrative assistance to the print production department by ensuring accurate billing of rendered service and reporting of all marketing material produced by the department. The role will also be responsible for the monitoring and control of stock in the department
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 2 – 3 years’ relevant experience within a marketing/graphics billing environment
- SAP Experience
- Certificate in a relevant qualification
- Previous experience in signage
- Ensure accurate billing of raw material used to create final product for stores and other departments for signage and stationary created.
- Sign for deliveries and keep invoices for billing and administrative records.
- Maintain department billing procedures and ensure new articles are listed timeously and that regular updates to the listings are finalised.
- Assist the Print Production Manager to implement new techniques and processes to streamline production admin.
- Communicate with production staff to ensure that billing is accurate and ensure that all aspects of each job is well understood in order to provide accurate billing based on media and resources used.
- Maintain administrative charts and spreadsheets for progress reports and billing purposes.
- Assist when required with the maintenance, preparation and packing of marketing material where required.
- Collaborate with the master data team to list any new articles in line with the set conditions for the production studio as implemented by the directive.
- Assist in cleaning and/or organising the Marketing production area when required.
- Monitor stock and compile stock level inventory spreadsheets on a weekly basis (Paper, Media, Ink, Toners, consumables, etc.).
- Report above stock levels to production manager.
- Liaise with management regarding all adhoc orders and bill according to the invoice.
- Follow up with the Distribution Centre team regarding the tracking of print jobs to approved locations as per the billing.
- Engage with and inform the relevant stakeholders about any administrative risks, errors or issues that may influence the timely execution of deliverables (operational delays, SAP system errors, article errors etc.).
- Communicate verbally with all necessary stakeholders and follow up with written communication to ensure all issues are resolved.
- Provide continuous feedback to management on all actions taken.
- Address store and HO queries and follow-up on and implement actions to address such queries.
- Provide assistance to team members when requested and participate in team building activities.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- English – Read, write and speak well.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team.
- Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
- Good time-management and strong organising skills.
- 2nd Additional language
Special conditions of employment:
- South African
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.