- Valid Driver’s License.
- Computer Literate. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to handle multiple Projects, co-ordinate third parties and complete them timeously and within the budget.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Marketing Diploma.
- Knowledge and understanding of the industry.
- Ability to speak local languages.
- Manage and co-ordinate the Marketing activity of the whole Eastern Cape Region, covering all areas of the Business. The role is shared with another Team Leader due to the vast size of the Region.
- Support planning, implementation and reporting of Marketing communication.
- Ensure the Branches are fully briefed and prepared for the Marketing activities required.
- Liaise with the Regional Manager (RM) & Marketing Manager (MM) and Branches to ensure full compliance with all norms and standards and to communicate Marketing strategy.
- Facilitate with, updates and feedback to RM and MM on daily basis.
- Work closely with the RM and MM to develop new strategic / tactical Marketing and implement Advertising strategy.
- Responsible for implementing and ensuring the Marketing policy and best practice across the Branches are adhered to.
- Manage and build Departmental bridges / relationships with clients and the Regions.
- Management of the budget and expenditure for region as well as reporting back on results.
- Capture any client information and maintain an up to date database.
- Follow up on the newsflash Marketing items.
- Run promotions or events where needed in Region.
- Plan, implement and report back on external roadshow promotions.
- Assist the Branches in reaching targets set for their Sales.
- All other required tasks outside of your above job descriptions.
- Available for travel and after hours.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Impressive Business Acumen and Analysis.
- Strong writing and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Ensuring consistent reliability.
- Ability to take accountability and excellent reporting skills.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.