MATHEMATICS EDUCATOR (SGB POST)
Durbanville (English Medium)
START DATE: 1 JANUARY 2022
Fairmont High School is seeking the services of a suitably qualified, dynamic and passionate Mathematics
educator to start in January 2022. Experience teaching to Grade 12 is essential.
● A BSc, BComm or other relevant qualification (Post graduate studies in a related field will be an
● Qualified to teach Grades 10 – 12 is required.
● Highly regarded subject expert, with experience of marking NSC Mathematics papers (recommended).
● At least 3 year’s recent experience of teaching up to Matric level is essential.
● Proven record (recent QA5) of teaching excellence (CAPS) and use of effective, innovative teaching
strategies, including the use of computer technology within the classroom.
● Commitment to and embodiment of the School’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and
● Active involvement in the school extra-mural programme, with high awareness of and commitment to
holistic development of learners.
● A demonstrated commitment to life-long learning and to personal professional development
Applications must include:
● A covering letter
● A relevant, up-to-date, comprehensive CV with at least 2 recent contactable references
● Certified copies of Educational Qualifications
● Certified copy of SACE Registration (or proof of application)
● A list of other subjects offered and
● A list of extra-curricular activities offered.
Closing date for applications: 6 September 2021
Please apply to email@example.com. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date,
please note that your application has been unsuccessful.