HIGH SCHOOL MATHEMATICS EDUCATOR
A full-time educator with experience to commence the position on Monday, 3 May 2021.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE ALL NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS AND SACE NUMBER (IF APPLICABLE) ON YOUR CV AND PROVIDE COPIES OF THESE DOCUMENTS.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST:
- Energetic, self-motivated teacher that is able to use their own initiative, with excellent subject knowledge in Mathematics and Mathematical Literacy across all Grades.
- Proven record of teaching excellence and use of effective, innovative teaching strategies including the use of computer technology within the classroom.
- Ability to cope with mixed-ability classes, stimulating high achievers while providing adequate support to those who find the subject more difficult.
- Good personal time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to work effectively and positively within a team, as well as, to work independently, without close supervision/guidance.
- Commitment to and embodiment of Marist Brothers core values.
The successful candidates will be expected to participate in the school’s multi-faceted extra-curricular programme.
All applicants should show creativity and motivation in the classroom and work effectively as a member of a team.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS : Friday, 19 February 2021
Interested, suitably qualified, persons are requested to fax or E-mail a brief two-page C.V. that includes at least two referees to:
HIGH SCHOOL: Ms D. Hudson Fax: 011 435-5886
A comprehensive C.V. will be requested from short-listed applicants. Marist Brothers Linmeyer reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of this post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Marist Brothers Linmeyer embraces transformation and diversity.