VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Compile quotations according to customer needs and specifications
- Service, repair and overhaul the mechanical parts of agricultural equipment and vehicles
- Ensure that all work sheets for services rendered, are done according to VKB’s policies and procedures
- Comply with all Health and Safety standards
- Build long-term relationships with customers and suppliers
- Correctly complete all guarantee claims and claims information
- Train and mentor all relevant personnel regarding VKB’s policies and procedures
- Cross-market all relevant products and promotions
- Continuous liaison with internal departments, suppliers and clients
- Daily ADHOC duties as required
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Completed N2 – Tractor Mechanic
- At least three to five years’ experience as a mechanic
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the position
- Clear Criminal Record
- English and Afrikaans proficient
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px