Mechanic and assistants – in Durban
Main duties will include inspecting and testing equipment, performing preventive maintenance work, engine tune-ups, oil change, tire rotation, filter replacement, tire change, wheel balance testing.
Mechanic and assistant requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as an Auto Mechanic or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- 2 years of experience with vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a plus
Send CV’s to JohannC@fidelity-services.com before 3 September 2021
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful