Reporting to the Fleet Manager
The above position is vacant at our Parow Branch. The overall purpose if this position is to repair the company vehicles when needed.
- Clear criminal record
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in mechanical work
- Experience working with Hino 300’s; Hilux D4D’s; Chevy’s; MP200’s is an advantage
- Drivers License (preferably code 10)
- Own transport is an advantage
- Be prepared to work irregular hours i.e willing to work shifts and work overtime
Job Specification (not totally inclusive):
- Servicing of vehicles
- Day to day maintenance on vehicles
- Assisting with basic workshop duties
- Standby duties
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must have good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organising and planning ability
- Quality assurance
- Willing to shifts and work overtime
- Problem solver
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team Work
- Time management and punctuality
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FCS team.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.