We are looking for high-potential, dependable and passionate young people for learner opportunities in the power generation industry.
ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING (EIT) OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATES: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- We will offer the above-selected students the opportunity to complete a two-years EIT programme in the Mechanical field.
Academic requirements to qualify:
- To be considered for our EIT programme in 2022, the student should be able to provide proof of successful completion of:
- BSC Mechanical Engineering
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- All academic results will be considered for shortlisting purposes.
Only if you meet the above requirements submit certified copies of the following documents with your application:
- Senior Certificate/N3 Certificate
- Academic record