HWSETA Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Learnership
- Life East London Private Hospital
- HWSETA Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Learnership
- An opportunity exists for an unemployed learner in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project. The work integrated learner project (WIL) is aimed at providing an opportunity to an unemployed learner to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards. The duration is 12 months and a stipend is paid by the HWSETA.
- Critical Outputs
- The learner will be exposed to various tasks, projects and assignments performed in the Engineering department to enable them to gain the necessary workplace experience.
- Grade 12 National Senior Certificate
- Completed all N6 theoretical subjects in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering engineering (N6) at a recognized TVET College within South Africa
- Workplace experience required to obtain Qualificaiton/Diploma/Trade Test
- Learner must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- Learner must complete the full 18 months’ workplace program
- Computer Literate in MS Excel & MS Word
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Attention to detail
- Engaging diversity
- Professional and technical proficiency
- Excellence orientation
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Action orientation
- Ethical behaviour
- Closing date
- Friday, February 19, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.