Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for a Media Co-Ordinator to be responsible for assisting team shaping and executing effective advertising campaigns. The position will be responsible to identify and reach target audiences, as well as evaluate campaign success. The position will be based in the Team Support Office, Durban, Umhlanga.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Drivers Licence.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
- Collect and analyse market data.
- Identify target audiences and understand their behaviour and habits.
- Determine the best media outlet mix for our campaigns.
- Optimize ad campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, time spans and more.
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs.
- Follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs).
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns requirements.
- Proven experience as a Media Planner; experience in traditional media is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of media channels.
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Telmar, Nielsen IMS).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
Skills and competencies:
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Good business acumen and high ethical work standards.
- Ability to multitask and show initiative at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce good quality results timeously.
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.