Durpro Workforce Solutions
A Manufacturing Company in Pinetown has a vacancy for an experienced Millwright.
- Adhering to maintenance plan and carrying out excellent preventative maintenance practises on machinery
- Advanced set-up of required patterns and qualities
- Ensuring timing of machines set-up according to required manufactured standards.
- General maintenance, repairs and breakdowns, electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing machines, which include but not limited to : Identifying issues, running test, ordering, and installing parts and do temporary repairs to keep machines working while waiting for parts.
- Maintain and update maintenance logs on machines.
- Review and follow highly technical and complex machinery manuals.
- Installing new machines, repairing, and replacing defective machine parts
- Ensuring machines work properly.
Experience and Qualification:
- Grade 12/Matric
- N6 or N3 Engineering Studies
- 3 years post apprenticeship and Trade Test in a Manufacturing Environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of industrial machine components.
- Strong levels of accuracy, attention to detail and analytical
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a broader team.
- Ability to handle stress in a high pressurized production environment.
- Possess good problem-solving skills.
- Must be reliable organized and have a positive attitude.
- Willing to work overtime and be available after hours and weekends.
- Clear criminal record
Should you not be contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.