Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for a Motion Graphic Designer to be based at Umhlanga, Durban. The position will be responsible for envision and design motion graphics for video intros, titles and explainer videos. Integrate/composite animations into camera footage.
- Qualification in Digital Design
- After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4d
- Possess basic knowledge of: Video/Photography Skills, Lighting, and Audio recording.
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- Create animations for event and marketing videos e.g. lower thirds, titles, explainer videos
- Edit video and record audio for animations
- Work closely with graphic designers to ensure designs are implemented to brief.
- Adapt promotional artwork for video production
- Produce creative promotional artwork
- Maintain department server order
- Create visuals for the digital marketing and social media departments (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Blog)
- Continuously assess the competitor and keep up with industry trends
- Scamping of new ideas for visual representation
- Liaise with the design department to get campaign artwork
- Work closely with copy writers, designers etc., to develop content, optimise the use of each digital channel for campaign efforts and execute the campaign vision.
- Take direction from department leadership, including documenting detailed requirements, and asking questions to clarify assignments.
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Contribute to brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
Skills and competencies:
- Must be results driven.
- High level of creativity and quality focus
- Impressive planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to take accountability
- Ability to develops and implements marketing strategies and programs
Please be advised that only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.