Gauteng – One Cart has Motorbike Delivery Driver jobs for you 😊
Do you have a Motorbike License?
Are you good with customer service?
The successful driver will be responsible for ensuring orders are correctly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
- Motorbike License
- Must be over the age of 21
- Must have access to a recent smartphone for the delivery app and GPS
- Determining the destinations of goods and most appropriate delivery routes.
- Detemine the safest way to ensure goods are not damaged in transit.
- On delivery, ensure delivery order meets the customer’s expectations.
- To drive safely to deliver goods and ensure recipients receive their packages and other items within the designated time.
- Review orders before delivery to ensure that orders are complete and correct and the customer is satisfied.
- Assist with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients by ensuring they have the contact number for customer support.
- To adhere to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- To abide by all traffic laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- To prepare reports and other documents relating to completed deliveries.
- Consistently manage own priorities to achieve all deliverables.
- Follow any lawful and reasonable instructions from your supervisor.
- Act as part of the team and always assist other members of the team in achieving common goals.
- Consistently live and be an example of the Company values
- Excellent vision and hand-eye coordination to stay safe while driving.
- Sober Habits