- Loading, transporting, and delivering high-quality products to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Responsible to ensure the vehicle has sufficient gas and is always ready for use.
- Obtaining recipients’ signatures upon completion of each delivery to confirm receipt of the correct items.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
- Follow all driving laws and road regulations.
- Count and verify all parcels before leaving for deliveries.
- Responsible to maintain proper inventory for specific deliveries.
- A valid motorbike driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum of 1-year driving experience
- Must be in the possession of a Proof of Address
- Must have a valid SA ID or Passport with either a work permit or asylum
9 am to 9 pm (09:00 – 21:00)
R600 – R1000 per week