We’re on the lookout for Multimedia Designer with a passion for animation, coupled with some out of the box thinking, left field ideas and a little bit of a wacky personality. At IQbusiness our creative consulting team works hand in hand with our clients to create pieces of artistic brilliance, to help train and develop their people.
The Designer will need to leverage off design fundamentals and tools in order to illustrate, design and develop various content for our clients. The Animator will need to focus on animation and game development, leveraging off skills like 3D, rigging and animating and various technology and tooling, in order to bring the content to life.
The Multimedia Designer/Animator will collaborate with Instructional designers and quality Assurance to produce the best quality and fit for the client environment.
If this is a passion of yours, come join us!!
Key Responsibilities and/or output areas include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualise and brainstorm creative design ideas
- Creation of animation assets, this includes rigging, and pose creation.
- Develop efficient animation workflows
- Development of e-learning material such as e-courses and assessments, simulations
- Development of interactive experiences and mechanics.
- Apply Quality Assurance (QA) of deliverables across projects
- Research new e-learning, mobile learning and animation-based technologies
- Drive personal and team up skilling and collaboration
- Attention to detail, on design and overall balance i.e., colour, spacing, layout, negative space
- Effectively troubleshoot technical course-related issues
- Qualification in Multimedia Design, Game Development or equivalent field
- 2 + years’ experience within design and/or e-learning design
- Practical 3D and design experience
- Must have experience with Adobe suite, MS, Suite, Blender and 3DX
- Understanding of coding fundamentals in C++ or C# is advantageous (Unreal Blueprints)
- Exposure to Unity and/or Unreal engine is advantageous
- Exposure to Motion Capture solutions and workflow is advantageous
- Experience in Storyline and SCORM
- All applicants are required to submit a showreel and anything they have produced that is executable.
As all IQbusiness roles require honesty in the handling of or access to cash, finances, financial systems, or confidential information; our recruitment process requires that the following background checks be completed: credit, criminal, ID, and qualification verification.
IQbusiness is committed to sustainable growth and transformation, we embrace diversity and employ previously disadvantaged individuals.