New Business Development department seeks to employ New Business Development Representative – Gauteng reporting to the New Business development executive.
The main purpose of this role is to seek new business through networks, forge and sustain good relations with clients as well as retaining new and existing business.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales in a similar position.
- Sales diploma or equivalent qualifications.
- Must be professional and well presented at all times.
- Capable to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required.
- Full competence in the use and application of the Ms Office suite programs.
- Must be prepared to travel and own transport essential.
- Previous experience in the security industry would be a distinct advantage
Key Performance Areas: (Not totally inclusive)
- Accountability for growth of an area and proactively increasing turnover.
- Securing profitable new business through cold calling and other appropriate means.
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility.
- Addressing and resolving client’s queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Physically conducting site surveys for security requirements and preparing proposals.
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients.
- Planning, budgeting, co-ordinating and attending client’s needs.
- Assisting with marketing related issues for the area.
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
Other personality attributes:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-active and innovative
- Ability to work independently
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Goal setting
- Driving for results
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.