- PSIRA Grade A
- Full Firearm Competency with Business Purposes
- Tactical Training
- Advanced/Defensive Driving
- 2 – 3 Years Field Experience in a Tactical Unit or in and Armed Response Unit
- Valid Driver’s licence with no endorsements (Date of first issue must be older than 2 years)
- Must be Physically fit
- Well Presented
- Well-spoken in English
- Able to conduct investigations and Report Writing.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.