RN Trauma Experienced – Emergency Unit
- Life Rosepark Hospital
- RN Trauma Experienced – Emergency Unit
- A vacancy exists for a Trauma Experienced Registered Nurse in our Emergency Unit at Life Rosepark Hospital, situated in Bloemfontein. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Unit Manager, Alma Kruger.
The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning and co-ordination of the Emergency Unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Critical Outputs
- Conduct basic Emergency Unit duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensuring objective communication between all departments, patients, members of the public and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintaining excellent patient and customer care in accordance with Hospital Standards.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislatives, policies and procedures of the Hospital and Life Healthcare.
- Maintaining all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Applicant needs to have a valid SANC registration.
- Proven work experience in an Emergency Unit environment of at least 3 years is essential.
- Be willing to fulfill a role in the unit according to the flexi hour’s system and be able to work night and day duty.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players.
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able to work under pressure in a continuously changing environment
- Competencies required are good people management skills
- An ability to work calmly under urgent/difficult circumstances as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Must have strong clinical ability
- Leadership and performance orientation.
- Good organizational and management skills are essential as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
- Esmarelda Benade
- 051 505 5519
- 086 646 7529
- Closing date
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.