|Remuneration:||R10000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Discovery Life Cover|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
CMT wishes to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and committed office administrator with initiative and strong administrative skills in our Ekurhuleni office. The position would suit somebody who lives in/around Ekurhuleni. Salary commensurate with experience.
Key duties and responsibilities (may include but are not limited to)
- Providing administrative support in a variety of ways to assist the teams in the field
- Collating all office requests for activity costs
- Reconciliation of all expenditure
- Daily collating, capturing and emailing the office movements of all employees based at the office to head office
- Filing of all office documentation as required
- To complete other administrative duties that may be required.
- please complete our Employment Application Form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies
- attach comprehensive CV
When applying please quote the reference ADMIN/EKUR_090221 in the subject line to the attention HR Assistant at az.gro.tmc@tnemtiurcer
Only online applications with both the above attachments will be accepted. An application which does not comply with the above requirements will be regarded as incomplete and will not be viewed.
CMT is committed to equity in our employment practices. It is with intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. CMT reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
Closing date: 18 February 2021(12:00 PM)
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. If you do not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
Community Media Trust (CMT) is a South African NGO focusing on communication in the fields of basic human rights. CMT aims to empower individuals and communities, encouraging them to take part in managing and improving their own lives, promoting healthy and health-seeking behaviour and basic human rights. It does this through media and outreach programmes that provide scientific information in a format that is easy to understand.
Please visit our website to find out more about CMT – www.cmt.org.za.
- Matric (or equivalent)
- Two to four years of proven administration experience in the same/similar position
- Proven experience in reconciliation of expenditure
- Good communication and strong organisational/logistical skills
- Excellent computer literacy, including excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English and Zulu required.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS, TB and other related health issues required
- Valid code 8 driver’s license with driving experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Initiative and excellent problem-solving skills
- Seeks to go beyond role requirements and aims for high performance.
- Takes responsibility for actions
Posted on 09 Feb 15:38
Apply by email