|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Key Performance Area
- Diary management of the management team
- Switchboard operating
- Quality management of documents
- Secretarial duties such as, but not limited to; meeting minutes, filing and typing.
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Scheduling training
- Ordering stationery
- Assist with procurement
- Receptionist to the management office
- Assist with patient admission
- Collecting and capturing accurate patient information
- Reception: Admitting patients
- Compiling of new patient files.
- Receipting of payments.
- Assist with DoH inspections and Core Standards process
- Keep contract register and preferred product list (PPL) and outsourced providers SLA’s
- Assist to obtain statistics
- Assist with Document control
- Grade 12
- Valid drivers licence with own transport.
- Health and Safety certificate will be an advantage.
- Be able to read, write and speak English and Afrikaans.
- Two years’ experience in office administration role.
- Experience in hospital reception and patient admissions.
- Exposure in a hospital environment.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional conduct.
- Planning, organising and prioritising skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and be able to stick to deadlines.
- Must be computer literate.
Posted on 09 Mar 12:32