BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible for undertaking administrative task to ensure the office function efficiently.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Relevant Diploma in Office administration or Diploma in Agriculture .
- At least 5 years of working experience within the fibre- industry.
- Experience working with international clients will be an advantage.
- Proven administrative experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Proven knowledge of international trade in the field of natural fibres.
- Knowledge of assurance and traceability standards relevant to the fibre industry, with an understanding of the key technologies (eg. blockchain).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage projects with ease, efficiency, and attention to detail.
- Proficient knowledge of general computer applications and the ability to effectively utilize the software for word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Capable of interacting and collaborating with customers and employees in a professional manner.
- Ability to live the organizational values and innovate.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Provide administrative support in the department.
- Liaise with international and local clients daily.
- Provide assistance to sustainability manager.
Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to be the best that you can be? If yes, then we want to hear from you!