|Location:||Cape Town, V&A Waterfront|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A prestigious business centre situated at the V&A Waterfront requires the services of a dynamic Office Manager with experience as personal assistant and event coordination.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls;
- Managing diaries and organising centre bookings, meetings and appointments;
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
- Organising events and conferences;
- Managing databases and filing systems;
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems;
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients;
- Miscellaneous tasks in support of the clients.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask;
- Ability to lead, take responsibility and act independently;
- Tact and diplomacy;
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Minimum three years of management/administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Reside within a 10km radius of the V&A Waterfront
- Event Planning qualifications would be advantageous
Salary commensurate with experience
Please forward your curriculum vitae together with a recent photo of yourself to az.oc.gnitekramepac@iram-uj.
Posted on 04 Feb 14:15
Apply by email
Ju-Mari van der Walt