A large facilities management company with an extensive footprint in Sub-Saharan Africa is looking for an experienced office manager. This will be a combination of exec assistant/company secretary/receptionist and travel coordinator – a real unicorn!!!
In brief the person will be responsible for:
- Manning the reception – Greeting and directing walk-in visitors and directing telephonic queries
- Overseeing the cleaning team
- Coordinating arrangements and meetings for the Board committees and Exec team
- Taking minutes
- Overseeing the travel
- General admin, reporting maintenance requirements and office coordination.
The personal attributes
- Completed degree with 8 years working in a corporate environment
- Advanced level MS office
- Able to work under pressure and remain focused and calm
- Strong organisation, admin and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Conducts him/herself professionally, and have a high level of discretion.