Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an exciting opportunity available for an Online Administrator for their Hemmingway Shopping Mall store. The main function of the role will be to ensure effective in-store operation for the Dis-Chem Online Store’s Click & Collect system.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a relevant retail environment
- Computer literate – MS Office and Internet browser administration
- Promote the ultimate superior customer relations experience for all Click & Collect users.
- Manage customer orders and ensure that they are ready for collection before the customer visits the store to collect their goods purchased.
- Stay up to date with all e-mail and system queries and act accordingly.
- Keep accurate records of all Click and Collect orders received, picked, packed and released to customer.
- Identify opportunities to reduce customer wait times upon picking at stores.
- Report any system issues as soon as it appears to enhance customer experiences.
- Correctly pick and pack parcels to avoid customer discrepancies.
- Resolve any customer queries in the fastest and most appropriate way possible.
- Inform management of any unresolved customer matters.
- Maintain regular communication with management and up to date feedback regarding online operations.
- Implement all new operations as required by management.
- Understand best practices related to Click and Collect in-store operations
- Customer Service driven and focus on quality
- Exceptional communication and active listening skills
- Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Problem solving skills
- Patient, honest and trustworthy
- Time management and accountability
- Understand basic of Online shopping (e-Commerce) in South Africa
Special conditions of employment:
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Reliable transport
- South African citizen
- Clear credit and criminal records
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU COMPLETE THE QUESTIONNAIRE THAT COMES UP IN A NEW WINDOW WHEN YOU CLICK APPLY. IF YOU ARE USING A SMART DEVICE, THE QUESTIONNAIRE MAY NOT POP UP, AND YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.