We have an exciting opportunity for a young and energetic person to join our Contact Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Online Sales Support:
- Telephonic and Email support with any queries related to online sales
- Support to be provided to both staff (if they are uncertain and require assistance) and to customers
- Be pro-active in identifying possible solutions to make online sales support queries less or response time quicker
- Access Signio daily.
- Review all newly submitted Capitec finance applications
- Submit completed applications to Capitec for approval
- Phone customers with outstanding documentation and thereafter submit to Capitec for approval. Follow up with the customer until such time that documents are uploaded.
- Follow up with Capitec
- Contact customer once an approval is received from Capitec and inform customer accordingly.
- Match Customer with a sales executive and facilitate and follow up to ensure the transaction is concluded successfully
- Exception reports must be signed off by either the branch manager or the operations deputy manager and scanned into the Stock Take One drive folder daily.
- Report all problems before the close of business daily.
- Complete and share daily private online sales summary before the close of business daily.
- Provide support to private individuals with any Auction query or enquiry
- Monitor Auction payments / online deposits on OZOW
- Contact customers with OZOW payment queries immediately (Payment queries will include abandoned payments and unsuccessful payments)
- Facilitate online private auction sales transactions
- Upon receipt of daily auction, receive pro-forma invoice and contact private customer with the highest bid and congratulate them.
- Once customer has been congratulated match them with a sales executive to invoice and deliver the vehicle.
- Follow up with Auction transactions to ensure the vehicle is delivered successfully
- Assist with refunds of private individuals
- Complete and share daily private auction sales summary before the close of business daily.
- Provide feedback and resolve as far as possible complaints with regards to online sales, online payments and private auctions.
- Follow complaints SOP and escalate when necessary.
- Additional tasks within reason and relevance as deemed fit by your line manager / team leader may be given to you.
Key Performance Indicators:
- First Call resolution on online sales support
- Capitec apps submitted daily
- Capitec conversion rate measured weekly and monthly
- Complete and share daily online and private auction sales summary with all relevant managers and in all relevant groups.
- Private auction deals successfully delivered – measured weekly and monthly
- All daily, weekly and monthly tasks to be completed within agreed parameters.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
- Grade 12
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Call Centre
Package related information:
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Momentum FundsAtWorkProvident Fund