Ophthalmology Assistant | Optometry Practice | Northcliff, JHB (JB473)
Salary: R15 – 25 000 per month depending on experience
A Certified Ophthalmic Assistant is required to assist the ophthalmologist by obtaining medical records, performing preliminary eye function testing and explaining procedures to patients.
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- Be willing to learn and work within a tight-knit team proving support to the Doctors
- Gather records and patient information
- Complete all necessary eye function tests
- Administering or preparing medications
The successful candidate will work closely with the Doctor, who requires a dedicated individual. You will need to ensure that tests are completed to the minimum standard required and that you are open to learn and grow with the team.