Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Consultants (iBranch) to be based within our Umhlanga office in Durban. This role is a support structure to the iBranch core services team and provide support to the Business Partners to ensure we maintain a competitive advantage in the market and leverage off any opportunities that may arise through constant innovation and market research.
- A minimum of 1-year industry experience.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Assist, support and advise Regions on all aspects of iBranch Operations.
- Communicate new procedures/ Circulars/ Memos to iBranch Regional Departments.
- Support with all internal audit queries and liaise directly with Audits Team, ensuring audit queries are resolved.
- Manage shortages within National Mobile arena.
- Requesting monthly breakdown of expenses from various departments.
- Review relevance and accuracy of expenditure per Region and business unit by line item.
- Analysing promoter productivity and ensuring performance review processes are followed.
- Reporting on iBranch performance by Region or Outlet encompassing sales through to net profit level.
- Analysing of each budget line and checking within budget.
- Managing ST allowances Nationally along with Regional Admin Teams and ensuring deadlines are met timeously for payments.
- Requesting of order numbers for travel.
- Booking of local travel and obtaining of best pricing.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting to iBranch Business Partners.
- Daily reporting to Ops Support Manager on daily reports, audit reports and news flashes from Retail and iBranch.
- Ordering of new TM items on take on and dealing with stock.
- Actively promote the Hollywood values. Live the values and lead as an example to the team.
- Assisting where possible with projects/events. Conducting competitor analysis exercises to identify areas where we need to improve.
- Conducting research and ground work investigation into possible solutions that will improve our products and processes.
- Strategies and implementation thereof based on the market research from the competitor analysis
- Co-ordination of testing and sign off for iBranch products as well as communicating these changes within the business.
- Project management and co-ordination between various teams during the implementation of new features from initial specifications of the working flow to the implementation, training and releasing to our live environment.
- Online quality checks on our web platforms to ensure we always have relevant, correct and accurate information.
- Working periodically on the ground where you shadow our teams and provide subjective feedback on what we can do better to convert more clients to online.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Manage data security and accessibility.
- Strong people management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Good report writing skills. (Verbal and written).
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.